6/16/09

3 Tips to Catching More Bass

Did you know that 90% of anglers are making the same mistakes when fishing big bass that prevent them from catching big bass. A few things that anglers are doing wrong are as follows:

1) They are not fishing for big bass in the right spots.

The best places when fishing big bass to fish at is somewhere near structure. Most likely, bass will be found around fallen trees and docks. During the spring,or spawning season. Bass are spawning in the shallows, so they can be found there as well.

2) They are not fishing for bass with the right bait.

You can fish with live bait or fake bait (Lures). Live bait works best, because will lets face it, they are real. But lures work very well too. You also need to know what types of lures and what colors, which depends on the clearness of the water.

3) They are not fishing for bass during the right time.

The absolute best time to be fishing is in the early morning, right before the sun rises. At this time, the bass are very hungry. But note that if there is a full moon, then the bass are least likely to be biting because with the light from the moon they have been feeding all night.

I have struggled for a long time to catch big bass. I had no idea how to catch them. I could not find them, then once I found them, I could not catch them. I knew I was doing something wrong. So I spent a lot of money on special lure kits and gadgets that I thought would help, but it did not.

It was not until I came across, but then I learned the secrets of fishing big bass from CatchBassGuide.com

Read more of my story of how I learned the right way of fishing big bass.

Ryan has been an active fisherman for years. He primarily fishes for largemouth bass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment